Written by Administrator
Thursday, 21 February 2008 18:30
HamletHOA.com, the community web portal for The Hamlet Homeowners' Association (The Hamlet), was launched on February 21, 2008. The site serves as a virtual meeting place for homeowners at The Hamlet, as well as an information center for renters and the general public.
Initially, services offered by HamletHOA.com will include:
* Monthly updates of community-related news
* Polls that survey community opinions anonymously
* FAQs regarding use of HOA property (Internet, grounds, parking, etc.)
* Links to recommended service providers (plumbers, electricians, computer consultants, etc.)
* Access to HOA Board activities (meeting minutes, action items, etc.)
Your HOA Board of Directors will continue to improve HamletHOA.com. Possible features that may be added include:
* Virtual Garage Sales (posting of items for sale by community members)
* Real Estate Listings (condominiums for sale and rent)
* Chat Room
* Community webcams (monitoring the grounds)
Stay tuned for news and updates! If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, feel free to contact the website administration team.